Looking into the market requirement and demand across the globe, starting with India, this new world class manufacturing set-up is available with the following facilities and infrastructure.
- Initial space of 1,75,000 Sq. Ft (~ 16,250 Sq. mtr) area specifically for composites manufacturing, with further expansion plan of 2,00,000 Sq. Ft (~ 19,000 Sq. mtr) area for composites products only.
- Compression Moulding Press machines with capacity of 250 Ton to 1000 Ton (SANTEC India make)
- Injection moulding machines with capacity of 230 Ton to 750 Ton: (ARBURG, Germany and TOSHIBA, Japan make).
- Full-fledged Testing Lab with UTM of 50000 Kgf capacity.
- CATIA V6 Design software for designing of products and FEA analysis.
- Other CAD/CAE expertise includes ANSYS, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Creo (ProE), AutoCAD & NX.
- Schmidt and Heinemann SMC Line (1000mm width, variable thickness, variable weight and 2-12mtr /minute output)
- Complete R&D facility for our Principal external consultants to work in-house for new product and formulation development.
- Present Process expertise includes SMC, BMC, DMC, Compression Moulding (BMC), Compression Moulding (SMC), Injection Moulding, Multi-Axis Filament winding, Pultrusion and Pultrusion process, Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM), Resin Infusion, Prepreg Autoclave Moulding, Spray-up, Open Mould and Hand Lay Up (HLU) with the scope of further addition of newer methodologies and technologies.
- Cold Storage (-18 ºC storage area for storing prepregs, size 3mtr x 2.5mtr, 2 freezers)
- Cold Storage (for SMC material storage under 25 °C)
- Clean rooms: 300 sq. mtr of humidity controlled environment ideally suited for processing prepregs based products for Advanced Composites Market (preparing for ISO 8 Certification - Class 100,000 clean room – when completed and made fully operational)
- 5 Axis CNC machines – (7m x 2.5 m) - CMS make
- 5-axis CNC router (3.5m width x 10.0 length x 1.2m vertical stroke)
- Clean room of another more than 1000 sq. mtr manufacturing area is planned for 2015-2016.
- Separate Prepreg Manufacturing line inside the plant, with clean-room facility for the same.
- Composites Extrusion methodology with two lines of Extrusion machines.
- Multi Axis Filament winding machines (5K filament winders, WiMaX III Control System)
- Ovens (up to 2.5m width x 12m length, Maximum temperature 200 °C @ 1 bar vacuum, Electronic temperature controls & thermocouples for process control)
- Autoclave (2.5m diameter, 5.0m length, Maximum pressure 10 bar, Chartless recorder for monitoring/recording cure cycle)
- Storage of prepregs materials is in fully monitored, large walk in freezers, for stocking and for materials being used in the current manufacturing cycle.